SPA TeamCreating beautiful smiles every day
Our team work together to provide the ultimate in dental treatment and maintain professionalism in every aspect of their role. Continuing education has always been a strong belief, along with superior service. Your visit to us will be like no other.
Dr. Sean Parsonage is a graduate of the Sydney University; he graduated in 1995 with First Class Honours. He has the
double degrees of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) and also the Bachelor of Dental Science (Dental) BSc (Dent) for his oral cancer research.
He has undertaken numerous post graduate continuing education courses in many aspects of dentistry, including orthodontics, osseo-intergrated
implants, bite management and neuromuscular dentistry. He has particular interest in neuromuscular dentistry and full mouth rehabilitations
to create beautiful and functional smiles.
Dr Lawrence Neville
Dr Neville has been treating patients successfully for over 12 years. He has clinically performed over 30,000 hours of treatment. He performs over 100 hours of continuing professional development per year to keep up to date with the latest techniques and technology. He is so obsessed with learning he now also runs his own Dental seminars company Dental Events Australia to teach other dentists some of the latest techniques. He is a speaker and coordinator for the IAS academy.
His areas of special interest is cosmetic dentistry this includes in particular teeth straightening (orthodontics) using Invisalign invisible clear aligners and digital smile design. He treats over 100 cases per year in this field and is an Invisalign He is passionate about changing creating perfect smiles that are life changing. He is also passionate about rehabilitation with fixed tooth replacements using dental implants. Other interests include sleep apnoea, anti snoring devices and early child development (Myobrace and Palatal Expansion).
Being a nervous patient as a child Dr Neville spends a lot of time with extremely anxious and phobic dental patients helping to make that first step into the practice by arranging skype calls or coffee appointments as a first visit to break down some of the fear barriers that may prevent patients taking that step into the practice.
Dr Neville has completed a 1 year implant master clinician programme with the gIDE institute in Los Angeles, USA.
Outside of work he is still competitive on the football (soccer) pitch and still trying to lower his golf handicap. He loves music and travelling.
Book your Cosmetic consultation, Invisalign assessment, digital smile design, implant consultation, Sleep assessment or nervous patient Skype call today.
(02) 9221 8348 or email@example.com
Dr Catherine Collins
BDS MDSc FRACDS MRACDS (Pros) FICD FPFA
Catherine mostly works as a general dentist at SPA Dental but she is also more than happy to meet your Prosthodontic needs (Implants, Dentures, Crowns, Veneers, Cosmetic dentistry, TMJ disorders and Advanced Restorative care). As a Specialist Prosthodontist, Catherine takes great pride in her ability to meet each patients specific requirements taking all patient factors into consideration. She has particular skills with complete dentures and also with using composite resin to rebuild broken down teeth.
Catherine has taught dental students at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels and has been an examiner for the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons.
When not working Catherine enjoys tennis, and spending time with friends. She has twin boys and a husband to keep her busy.
Dr. John Dale – AO, BDS, MDS, DDS, LLB, FRACDS, FICD, FADI, FPFA
- Dr. John Dale is a general practice dentist who works part-time in the practice and has appointments as an Associate Professor at the University of Sydney and Charles Sturt University.He has served as the President of the Australian Dental Association, President of the Australian Dental Council and was President of the Dental Board of New South Wales for 20 years. He was made a Member of the Order of Australia in 1991 and an Officer of the Order in 2002 for services to the dental profession and the community.
- He was appointed Visiting Professor of Fixed Prosthodontics at Northwestern University, Chicago and also served as the honorary dentist to the St. George Hospital.His interest is in general practice dentistry and following his admission as a barrister in 1979 has been involved in medico legal advice to the profession.
Dr. Michael To – Dental Surgeon (B. Dent Hons), Sydney University
- Dr. Michael To graduated with a Bachelor of Dentistry with Honours from the University of Sydney. He has worked in a number of practices throughout metropolitan Sydney and the Central Coast, which has allowed him to gain experience in all facets of general dentistry.
- He especially enjoys endodontic, restorative and cosmetic dentistry and focuses much of his regular, continuing education on these fields.He has also broadened his passion of dentistry to also facial injectables, including anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers.
Our Dental hygienists are specially trained team members who work together with our dentists to provide oral care. They play an important role in maintaining oral health and preventing dental disease by providing individual care and instruction to our patients.
Our hygienists provide these main functions:
- Teaching oral Hygiene techniques
- Evaluation and assessment of your gums
- Scaling and polishing
- Application of decay reducing agents
Our Hygienists promote excellence in oral hygiene, and provide treatments to each patient in a thorough but gentle manner. Effective periodontal therapy enables them to help you to achieve a healthy smile.