Spa Dental Corporate Oral Health Program
Healthy smile, healthy workers
Research suggests that the health of your mouth mirrors the condition of your whole body. For example, when your mouth is healthy, chances are your overall health is good, too. On the other hand, if you have poor oral health, you may have other health problems.
Did you know?
Healthy employees are likely to be 3 x more productive
A recent study indicated that the healthiest Australian employees are almost three times more productive than their unhealthy colleagues. Health, happiness, and productivity at work are directly related, and your company has an opportunity to foster all three with a Corporate Oral Health Program.
Health outcomes of a Corporate Oral Health Program are plentiful, including stress management, good oral hygiene, prevention of grinding and headaches etc.
Business outcomes include lower absenteeism, higher job satisfaction and work productivity, higher employee retention, and lower health care costs which are all highly beneficial for you and your team.
When your organisation becomes a Spa Dental Corporate Partner, it means your employees and their families can potentially save thousands of dollars a year whilst maintaining optimal oral health.
Spa Dental Corporate Oral Health Program Member Benefits:
Access to the following services for employee members and their family:
- Priority booking - first available appointments wherever possible
- 20% discount on dental treatments for new members
- Onsite educational sessions ie lunch and learns or breakfast session on topics ie stress management, grinding TMJ, sleep apnoea and snoring
- Access to valuable oral healthcare information and resources
- Exclusive invitations to oral healthcare educational sessions
- Internal promotional material - provision of material to assist in promoting the program internally ie posters, EDMs.
Spa Dental keeping employees and their families smiling
Creating beautiful smiles every day
Best of all, it’s FREE for your company to join.
Sign up today for a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Contact us to organise a tour of our dental practice or for a Spa Dental representative to come and visit you at your work premises.
SPA Dental – 4 Smith Street Ryde NSW 2112
Tel: 02 9809 2900