Fix crooked teeth early, without braces.
Modern research has shown that crowded teeth are not caused by large teeth in small jaws but caused by habits such as mouth breathing, tongue thrusting, reverse swallowing and thumb sucking, while we're growing.
Allergies, asthma and an open mouth posture also contribute to incorrect jaw development.
The good news is we can address that problem from as young as 6 years of age with the use of a series of removable dental appliances that are worn for just 1-2 hours each day and while sleeping. If we can correct the habits and promote healthy jaw development early, your child might not need extractions or braces when they're older.
Braces in Sydney CBD
There is a solution to having straighter teeth without having to wear the traditional unsightly metal braces. Known as invisible braces in Sydney CBD, this type of treatment offers you the choice of wearing a clear and sometimes removable appliance while straightening and aligning your teeth.
This is often a favourable option for adults who have professional careers and don't feel comfortable wearing unsightly 'train track' braces for months on end. The technology behind invisible orthodontics is highly advanced and often gives patients a much shorter treatment time, depending on their individual cases. Here is an overview of how they work:
- They straighten teeth discreetly, and some can even be removed periodically, making them easier to fit around your hectic lifestyle.
- They straighten teeth much more quickly than traditional braces, starting from as little as six months.
- They are more comfortable than traditional braces because they use less force and modern wire technology.
- Straighter teeth are healthier teeth.
- Having an attractive smile will have a positive effect on your confidence.
- Invisible braces are a long-term investment in your oral health.
If you would like to speak to one of our dentists about braces in Sydney CBD, contact us today.